Friday, December 7, 2007

To be on a quest

Satisfaction. Is wonderful. What would I do if I had to choose between what I have and the great unknown? I no longer know, I never thought I'd end up having so much it might be hard to give it up. Still I dream of that something, the quest, the journey through worlds and meanings of my longing. Greater than this everyday life. Would I be willing to give up this everyday life now, though? Willing to take the chance, break free from all I've tried so hard to reach within the mundane. I don't know. And maybe that's the best answer. What would be the significance of making a choice if the choice was obvious?

Who knows if it's a choice I'll ever have to make. More than likely it is just a fantasy I've not grown out of... I hope I'll never grow out of. I guess now that I don't need to hide into my fantasies, I can discover which ones have true deeper meaning for me.

I think I'm doing good at learning to walk. Maybe now it is finally time to learn to fly.

If I only knew if I really have wings. And a world to discover.