Monday, December 10, 2007

Online people

Got an email from Dave today. Was nice to hear from him. Reminded me how I've been even more terrible than usual at keeping in touch with people. Even though the few people I still try to keep in touch with from abroad, they really are important to me.

The Danish guy. It's absurd, but I'm thinking about him again. I know the chances of finding him on the net again are very small... I guess that's why I write about it here, because I can't talk with him and nobody would really understand how or why he's important, but I need to say this somewhere. I wonder if he remembers me. The girl who called him dark dragon. The girl who thought she knew so much about everything and yet knew so little... but maybe, just maybe she could be forgiven, having been so young?

Although maybe the person I long to find exists only in my mind. Maybe the marvel I saw was only a dream of mine. I guess I'll never know. Or... maybe I will? Somehow, some way...

I should think more about my other online friends, though... or I might lose them too... I don't know what I'd do then.

No comments: