Saturday, December 29, 2007

Life is good

Strange to finally experience something I've needed so much for so long. Many things I'd need to pay more attention to that I haven't, even though I planned to... little seems to work out the way it was planned this week. But that's not a bad thing. Not a bad thing at all. Cause what I've found wasn't planned either. I'm only not sure if this is about walking. Or flying. Or a little of both. Oh well... I guess I'll find out with time. No need to think too much about it :-)



A recent study within the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research Lab (PEAR lab), suggested that there is a small, though statistically measurable, link between human thought and patterns that occur in random data sets. There is no evidence as to whether this is caused by individuals unintentionally recognizing complex patterns and then molding their thoughts towards an unconsciously known result or if the thoughts of the individual are themselves affecting the random patterns in a manner of individuation. This study's results have not been replicated, and its methodologies are disputed.The PEAR lab closed at the end of February 2007, after conducting 28 years of research on the relationships and interactions between mind and matter.

(Wikipedia on synchronicity)

No comments: