Friday, October 19, 2007

Just thinking

There are some things important to me that I'm uncomfortable talking about or even focusing my interest on, because I'm afraid of what others around me might think... afraid it might bring some negative reaction. There are some things I know can bring a negative reaction. I don't want that to happen. But at the same time I also don't want to change something about me that I feel is positive, just because somebody else might feel otherwise. I don't know which side is stronger.

1 comment:

Turgonian said...

Can't you talk about it on your blog?

If you want to, you can send me a mail. I'm not going to see you anytime soon and I don't know anyone you know. Of course I have no idea if I'll be able to say anything that makes sense, but you could always try...