Tuesday, April 7, 2009

:):):)

I just realised a wish of mine has come true. And while it's amazing to think about it, it actually seems kind of right at this point in time. Maybe I'm finally ready for it.

Still amazing though! I feel like I want to express that emotion so much, without going into the details. Just how excited and happy and thankful I am.

And to think how much has happened in a single week. To think that not so long ago I was feeling as though I didn't have the energy to do anything, and my life had kind of lost its meaning once again, and so on. To think how radically can things change in a short time. And yet, with this one thing, all I really needed was to realise the opportunity had long been there. I just needed the courage to go for it. Hopefully I'll also have the courage to go for what this should be the beginning of.

Well, I'm working on that one. :)

No comments: