Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Why, oh why

I think I've had an overdose of information...

Now tell me, why would anyone have a studying frenzy during their holidays??? After all the time I spent worrying about my lack of motivation around the end of last year, I can barely get myself away from all the material I loved to hate just a while ago... and anything to do with psychology... and some other topics.

It started innocently enough - just going over some old materials a bit to see if I might find some hidden gems. With the idea being connecting theory to practice. Right now I'm so overwhelmed by the amount of theory out there that I've started to simply try to absorb it like I normally do... and even this is not going nearly fast enough. I think I've once again completely lost sense of what is reasonable. It's like I want to learn everything, now.

I'm not sure if I want or don't want to see what's going to happen two weeks from now when the new semester begins...

No comments: