Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pluto

Darkness isn't evil. It is the unknown. We fear the unknown because we don't know what will happen if we come into contact with it.

Maybe we really need to experience the extreme to come to understand ourselves.

Successful encounters with the unknown make us stronger. Maybe that is what we need to Live. To become masters of ourselves. It would mean being both less and more human than normal people can understand. Our humanity is so fragile... even more fragile than what is needed for our survival.

I think I am finally starting to understand why so many people fear/ed the witches. And others like them. People who sought the unknown. Found it. Were transformed by it. Yes... transformation. Pluto. For Scorpio... for Judgment. Power isn't good or evil. It just is. Like fire just is.

For this one moment at least, I feel like I'm beginning to Understand. I guess it is beyond words.

No comments: