Monday, March 23, 2009

Relationships

I talked recently with a friend about how I have less and less interest in any kind of romantic relationships and things like that. Not to mention anything that goes on from there. Couples, families etc are not all that attractive for me.

But god how I long for a family in a different meaning of the word. Closeness and connectedness on a whole other dimension. I'm still not even sure what exactly that dimension is, how to put it into words, but I know it exists for me.

I wonder if there is anywhere at all in the world where it could happen with the people that surround me in real life.

.......no, that was kind of wrong really, wasn't it. There ARE people I feel connected with, deeply connected with. I'm just feeling unsettled right now somehow.

Lost and confused. Again? What is this, some habit I'm falling into?

I wish I knew if He exists. Yes, that's it. I wish I could find someone who could tell me. Tell me how to find Him maybe.

Myrddin Emrys.

No comments: