Monday, March 30, 2009

Dopamine, my faithful friend

Whee, rush of hormones! I am so high, so exhilarated and overflowing, I feel like jumping around and smiling at the world, I am happy, happy I tell you!

And yes, I know, it's just a moment's feeling. But life is just a lot of moments put together. And it is wonderful to have moments like this. Even if they are me being up at 3:30 am, sitting in my dorm room writing in my blog. I know that tomorrow I will do the things I need to do with joy, because a world where I can know him is a world deserving that.

And yes, I know you will all get the wrong impression from that last sentence. Even though the symptoms are the same, it's not about romance, at least not by the normal definition.

Hopefully it's about something so much more. :)

But right now, I don't know. And it doesn't really matter. What matters is the moment. And moments like this make life worth living. :)

No comments: