Saturday, January 22, 2011

Loss aversion

I thought I knew it. I thought it was natural. Intellectually natural. But emotionally it's not that easy. Even when I know it's the flow of life. Even when I'm the one who naturally goes along with it, connecting and letting go along with the current. Realising that the wise quiet voice of my life has moved on... it's not a complete loss, but I suppose until recently I didn't realise how much it meant to me. I'd forgotten that mastery, a path to mastery could be just being. Maybe I just didn't expect the moving apart to be so easy. And even though I know it to be not true, I keep thinking maybe it happened like this because I didn't appreciate it enough. Cause I'm not a quiet one. I can be when I need to be, but not in general. But I need to be in touch with the source for inspiration.

Right, time for sleep. Almost 7 am. I'm probably not making any sense anyway.

No comments: