Monday, July 20, 2009

:;:__;:;

Quiet rest, everyday life. Being at home. Always wanted to move away as much as possible from there, to gain new experiences and see what there can be. But sometimes that's not necessary. Right now, things are just how they need to be at the moment. Nothing more, nothing less. Even if it's not perfect, it's still right. Who knows how I will feel about this tomorrow, next week, next month. Right now, there's acceptance. And contentment. Little everyday things need attention, too. I'm experiencing now what a month ago I didn't want to experience at all, and it's not so bad. It's actually good. It's all about the timing. A month or two from now, something else will be necessary for the moment. But now is now.

Whoever you are who you are reading this blog right now, I hope you feel good in the place and moment where you are.

(Note to self: would be good to write here when my brain is still awake for a change)

No comments: